Titre CapRumbo

CapRumbo - le Forum

Bienvenue sur le forum de CapRumbo.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 2018-12-25 07:21:11

pinguo524
Membre

old school runescape gold cheap With Up to 9% off on RSorder to Comple

and a month after they landed, fellow Israeli artist and former classmate and then film student runescape 2007 gold Noam Stolerman joined the trio to record their progress. Whether they made it big or collapsed under the weight of their hopes and expectations, Stolerman would be there to get it all on tape. Stolerman's chronicle of his friends' shot at stardom became The Dreamers' Field, screening Sunday,

As one of the best F2P MMORPGs game, RS can be played on both desktop and mobile.In the meantime,RSorder has come into the gaming field since more than 10 years ago, and we can provide the most professional service when you want to buy cheap RuneScape gold here. Meanwhile, our gold is very convenient to get.Now The new version of Mobile is live, you can buy All RS products with mobile conveniently and quickly!
5% more gold code:RSYK5 for all rs products & 10% Off code:OSRSA10 for all osrs accounts anytime!

"In Israel, you get the feeling that everyone who doesn't come from Tel Aviv comes froma really small town," Stolerman says. "The main reason I wanted to make this film is that these guys feel like they don't belong. And everybody gets that feeling sometimes." Stolerman says he felt simpatico with the Field People. He understood the desire to be bigger than one's origins,

to dream a way out of their current circumstances. But, unlike his musically inclined friends, Stolerman says he lacked the courage to pack it all up and just go. That is, until the Field People gave him a reason to throw caution to the wind. "I'm going to go with these guys and live their dream," Stolerman says. If they succeeded, well, maybe that meant he could as well. If not, then at least he would be there to capture the experience.

"I know one of them from high school. He's a really good friend," Stolerman says of hislongtime friend and Field People drummer Aviv Lavi. Stolerman says he remembers Lavi talking rapturously about his band, almost the way a soon to be betrothed man might talk about the woman of his dreams. Stolerman remembers Lavi saying, "This is it. This is the one.

This could be my big break and my ticket out of the kibbutz and out of Israel." And that sentiment may be the key to understanding both the Field People and The Dreamers' Field. Both the band and the film about them are products of a desire for something more, a hope for escape from the everyday.

Field was selected for a screening earlier this year at Solo Positivo Film Festival in ibenik, Croatia. Stolerman, whose short film "Yehoshua" has also been shown in international film festivals, is building his own field of dreams a little bit at a time and through sheer force of will.
Hi!Today is Christmas ,So Time to Participate in 2018 Xmas party with Up to 9% off RS 2007 Gold/RS Gold/Other Products on RSorder Until Jan. 2!More Details http://www.rsorder.com
Code MCV3 to Save $3 off for orders $49+.
Code MCV7 to Save $7 off for orders $99+.
Code MCV12 to Save $12 off for orders $149+.
Code MCV18 to Save $18 off for orders $199+.

Long-Term Discount Code:7% off code SYTHE to buy 07 RS Gold&8% off Code NZP8 to buy 2007 RS Nightmare Zone Reward Points Anytime!

Pied de page des forums