Titre CapRumbo

CapRumbo - le Forum

Bienvenue sur le forum de CapRumbo.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 2018-08-11 19:57:15

JonSnow
Membre

online prescription for norvasc ? <SP

What is in this leaflet. This leaflet answers some common questions about buy norvasc online. It does not contain all the available information. It does not take the place of talking to your doctor or pharmacist. All medicines have risks and benefits. Your doctor has weighed the risks of you taking buy norvasc online against the benefits it is expected to have for you.  If you have any concerns about taking this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Keep this leaflet with the medicine. You may need to read it again.
buy norvasc online is used to: lower high blood pressure (hypertension). There are usually no symptoms of hypertension. The only way of knowing that you have hypertension is to have your blood pressure checked on a regular basis. If high blood pressure is not treated it can lead to serious health problems. treat angina pectoris. Angina is a pain or  uncomfortable feeling in the chest, often spreading to the arms or neck, and sometimes to the shoulders and back. The pain of angina is due to a shortage of oxygen to the  heart. buy norvasc online is not for the relief of a sudden attack of angina. Your doctor will give you other medication to treat this.
Yes, buy norvasc online lowered my BP, but after 15 days on this drug my feet and ankles swelled up and I experienced lower leg pains. Took myself off this drug 10 days ago. Side effects ALMOST all gone but BP is now up again to 145/80. I will look for a NATURAL method tp lower my BP. I'm tired of side effects!
How it works? norvasc belongs to a group of medicines called calcium channel blockers or calcium ion antagonists. They work by widening your blood vessels, making it easier for your heart to pump blood around the body and help increase the supply of blood and oxygen to your heart. Calcium channel blockers do not change the amount of calcium in your blood or bones. Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why norvasc has been prescribed for you. Your doctor may have prescribed it for another reason. This medicine is available only with a doctor's prescription. Use in Children. There is not enough information to recommend the use of this medicine in children.
By participating in the norvasc Savings Offer Program, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions described below: This Savings Offer is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare, or other federal or state healthcare programs (including any state prescription drug assistance programs) and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as La Reforma de Salud);You must deduct the savings received under this program from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf Eligible patients may pay a minimum of $0 per monthly prescription fill. By using the Savings Offer, eligible patients will receive a savings of up to $75 per fill off their co-pay or out-of-pocket costs. The Savings Offer is good for a maximum savings of $900 per year ($75 per month x 12 months). The Savings Offer limits your prescription cost to $0, subject to a $75 maximum monthly benefit. Thus, if your co-pay or out-of-pocket cost is more than $75, you will save $75 off of your co-pay or total out-of-pocket costs. [Example: If your co-pay or out-of-pocket costs are $100, you will pay $25 ($100  $75 = $25).] If your co-pay or out-of-pocket costs are no more than $75, you pay $0. For a mail-order 3-month prescription, your total maximum savings may be $225 ($75 x 3);This Savings Offer is not valid when the entire cost of your prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by your private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs The Savings Offer is not valid for Massachusetts residents whose prescriptions are covered, in whole or in part, by third-party insurance This Savings Offer is not valid where prohibited by law The Savings Offer cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription The Savings Offer may not be redeemed more than once per month per patient
For High Blood Pressure I was prescribed Amlodipine 5mg, within six to seven hours I had ringing in my ears.My GP persuaded me to persevere, as it was thought the side effect would go away. It didn't ! I carried on with the dreadful medication for six weeks, and then ditched it ! Five weeks later I still have the tinnitus.! How can drug companies be allowed to ruin people's lives - admittedly, tinnitus was stated as one of the side effects, but I was given to believe the side affects would be temporary, not permanent, as seems to be the case ! I hate this medication ! If I am lucky enough to have the tinnitus disappear, I will repost later ! For the time being I would say ' BEWARE ' !
You may experience symptoms of low blood pressure (dizziness, lightheadedness) if you have heart diseases. It is rare, but when you first start taking norvasc or increase your dose, you may have a heart attack or your angina may get worse. If that happens, call your doctor right away or go directly to a hospital emergency room. The most common side effects of norvasc include swelling of your legs or ankles, dizziness, flushing (hot or warm feeling in your face), and heart palpitations (very fast heartbeat). Other side effects include fatigue, nausea, stomach pain, or extreme sleepiness.
For High Blood Pressure I am a mid-fifty male post open heart (4 mths ago) and stents (3 weeks ago).I have been on norvasc 5 mg for about 10 days now as the predecessor drug's side effect were horrible. It has been very effective at lowering my BP (117/75) the side effects are still concerning. Dizzy, tired, maybe some depression & anxiety, slight problem with deep breathing and week muscles. Although I can function normally the day-to-day functions are an effort so I push through. The mornings (when I take norvasc) are not as good as the afternoon when I feel better. I believe the side effects are getting better but am unsure. What I want is to be normal again and active. They say it takes a few week for the body to adjust. I'll give it its due course.
For High Blood Pressure I was prescribed Amlodipine 5mg, within six to seven hours I had ringing in my ears.My GP persuaded me to persevere, as it was thought the side effect would go away. It didn't ! I carried on with the dreadful medication for six weeks, and then ditched it ! Five weeks later I still have the tinnitus.! How can drug companies be allowed to ruin people's lives - admittedly, tinnitus was stated as one of the side effects, but I was given to believe the side affects would be temporary, not permanent, as seems to be the case ! I hate this medication ! If I am lucky enough to have the tinnitus disappear, I will repost later ! For the time being I would say ' BEWARE ' !

Pied de page des forums