Titre CapRumbo

CapRumbo - le Forum

Bienvenue sur le forum de CapRumbo.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 2018-08-11 20:03:04

JonSnow
Membre

buy Klonopin without a prescription or mem

Hi my name's Matt and I would like to share with you my experience of klonopin 6 years ago I went through what I think was a dramatic life-changing event for me me and my wife work separating for good and everything started falling apart I started to lose weight get out of breath fast then one day I started to have bad thoughts thoughts to hurt myself others even my own family I spent many sleepless nights on the couch for two months I stayed there wanting to die waiting to die then finally one day I got up and went to see a psychiatrist I explained to him he put me on klonopin after a few yrs I noticed I started having short term memory loss I am currently weaning myself off but it's very hard anyone else experience this
klonopin 1mg taken 3x daily has made a major difference in my overall anxiety disorder plus panic attacks. I was not helped by a lower dose than this. I take it in combo with 800 mgs gabapentin 3x daily plus lamictal, ambien for sleep and a thyroid medication and we finally seem to be getting my bipolar disorder under control. SSRIs and SNRIs made my anxiety and panic worse. Word of warning: do NOT quit klonopin cold turkey or allow yourself to run out of the medication or within one day you will feel youve fallen into a pit of darkness. This drug does create dependency and would require medical supervision to slowly taper off as needed. However for me, taking it on a schedule 3x daily has changed my life immensely for the better.
klonopin is very effective with my anxiety disorder. However, stay away from it. You will be addicted before you know and will seek more and more. If you don't have it, you feel like you are in hell. Withdrawal symptoms are horrible and you lose control of everything. You will get rebound anxiety which is worse than your original anxiety. This is so bad that you cannot function without it. Therefore, you have to continue using it to avoid the withdrawal symptoms because they are so awful. Please, if you doctor prescribed this drug, refuse it and take a nonbenzo drug. You will rue the day you ever started using it. I am out of medicine now and am just terrible shape that I cannot sleep. Yes, it is very effective at treating your disorder but it has got to be the worst drug to come off of. I was in rehab and even the heroin abusers didn't have as bad withdrawal than I did. Yes, run away from this drug. It will help you but eventually destroy you.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to klonopin: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Report any new or worsening symptoms to your doctor, such as: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.
Hi my name's Matt and I would like to share with you my experience of klonopin 6 years ago I went through what I think was a dramatic life-changing event for me me and my wife work separating for good and everything started falling apart I started to lose weight get out of breath fast then one day I started to have bad thoughts thoughts to hurt myself others even my own family I spent many sleepless nights on the couch for two months I stayed there wanting to die waiting to die then finally one day I got up and went to see a psychiatrist I explained to him he put me on klonopin after a few yrs I noticed I started having short term memory loss I am currently weaning myself off but it's very hard anyone else experience this
I have post traumatic stress disorder and PCs. My psychiatrist switched me from Ativan to klonopin a few weeks ago. It is powerful and effective. I am prescribed 0.5mg 3X daily (and 200mg of sertraline). It lasts a LONG time and can take up to 4 hours to peak, so if you take 0.5mg, wait a half hour, (decide its not working) and take another half. I now take a quarter of a pill (0.25mg) at a time and give it at LEAST 2 hours to kick in (because I like being able to leave the house once in a while)
I was suffering with terrible panic attacks for a few years before the attacks became more and more severe and i was starting to have the panic attacks more often. I hope none of you ever have to go thru even one panic attack. I can't explain fully how they make you feel but I was sure during each time I had one of these attacks that I might actually die. So much starts to happen to my body during an atfack. My heart feels like it is going to literally explode. My breathing becomes hyperventalating. So finally I was prescribed 1mg of klonapin 2 x a day and it has worked wonders in helping stop attacks
My doctor began prescribing klonapin1 mg 3 times a day when I was 23 years old to help treat anxiety and sleep disorders. I took the xanax for 11 years and it did help my symptoms although I did build up a tolerance pretty fast but kept at same dose. But when my doctor retired and a new doctor took over his practice I was abruptly discontinued the xanax. This was a dangerous thing to do. I began to go into withdrawals within one day without the xanax. The withdrawals were excruciating and lasted for weeks. I was in constant extreme anxiety. Sleep was nearly totally absent for more than two weeks. My thoughts started to become almost to the point of psychosis which also lasted for weeks. So never abruptly stop benzos unless medically supervi
I have been taking klonopin for MANY years. I started having weird feelings, like I was going to die, I kept ending up in the ER. The doctors kept telling me it was Anxiety. I DIDN'T understand why anxiety would make me feel this way. When the Anxiety would kick in, I literally thought I was dying. My heart would race, my body would get tingles and I would feel chokingness. It was scary and still is. I have tried many, many anxiety medicines, Paxil, Effexor, Xanax, Lamictal, Geodon, and many more. NONE have worked the way klonopin works. With klonopin I feel safe and I do not get the jittery feelings. I am so grateful to have a medication that actually works for me. If I miss a dose I will get severe anxiety and a panic attack.

Pied de page des forums