Titre CapRumbo

CapRumbo - le Forum

Bienvenue sur le forum de CapRumbo.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 2018-08-11 20:07:14

JonSnow
Membre

getting a prescription for want to buy

For High Blood Pressure I am 27 years old and I had blood pressure of 150/100, around the high range for a few days at the very least but within 2 hours of taking cheap amlodipine capsules online 5g my BP dropped to around 128/86. I have just taken this once in my life.
By participating in the cheap amlodipine capsules online Savings Offer Program, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions described below: This Savings Offer is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare, or other federal or state healthcare programs (including any state prescription drug assistance programs) and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as La Reforma de Salud);You must deduct the savings received under this program from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf Eligible patients may pay a minimum of $0 per monthly prescription fill. By using the Savings Offer, eligible patients will receive a savings of up to $75 per fill off their co-pay or out-of-pocket costs. The Savings Offer is good for a maximum savings of $900 per year ($75 per month x 12 months). The Savings Offer limits your prescription cost to $0, subject to a $75 maximum monthly benefit. Thus, if your co-pay or out-of-pocket cost is more than $75, you will save $75 off of your co-pay or total out-of-pocket costs. [Example: If your co-pay or out-of-pocket costs are $100, you will pay $25 ($100  $75 = $25).] If your co-pay or out-of-pocket costs are no more than $75, you pay $0. For a mail-order 3-month prescription, your total maximum savings may be $225 ($75 x 3);This Savings Offer is not valid when the entire cost of your prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by your private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs The Savings Offer is not valid for Massachusetts residents whose prescriptions are covered, in whole or in part, by third-party insurance This Savings Offer is not valid where prohibited by law The Savings Offer cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription The Savings Offer may not be redeemed more than once per month per patient
The dosage cheap amlodipine capsules online is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Your doctor may gradually increase your dose. Follow your doctor's instructions carefully. Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day. It is important to continue taking this medication even if you feel well. Most people with high blood pressure do not feel sick.  If used for angina, this medication must be taken regularly to be effective. It should not be used to treat angina when it occurs. Use other medications (such as sublingual nitroglycerin) to relieve an angina attack as directed by your doctor. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for details. Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve or if it worsens (for example, your blood pressure readings remain high or increase, chest pain continues or worsens).
For High Blood Pressure After being hospitalized for very high BP that my other medications weren't able to control -- I was prescribed .5 of amlodipine. Within 3 hours, my BP was down to 70/ 52, and continued to drop to 68/ 42 with my pulse going as low as 40 bpm. I came very close to calling 911, but after a couple of hours of drinking water -- I was able to get the BP up to around 90/65. Obviously I will not take this medicine again -- and feel that the side effect for it wasn't given
For High Blood Pressure The medicine works rapidly and the 5mg daily dosage is still effective for me after several years of treatment. There's only been a few occasions that I've experienced any side effects after the first few initial doses of medicine. The one I experienced most was sleepiness. Otherwise, I take one pill every evening at bedtime and I'm fine until the next dose.
For Heart Failure I recently started this medication at the 5mg level and have now gone up to 10mg. I feel better and don't feel like I am not so distressed when doing small chores like before. Only issue I have had is I am so tired.
I took amlodipine 2.5 mg 1 tab in the evening for high blood presure for 3 days. I had the following side effects with no reduction in BP: headache, drowsiness, dizziness all the time with very drizzy when standing up, nausea, diarhea, urinating every 15 minutes, insomnia, and very strange dreams (night mares). I will never take this drug again.
For High Blood Pressure I'm 55 and 195 lbs. Was on 5mg amlodipine after repeated BP readings of 160/80. amlodipine brought my BP down to 140/80 for the first 3 months. Then I started getting heart palpitations. I would also start feeling flushed & dizzy. It became progressively worse to the point I couldn't stand because of my dizziness. Heart palpitations occurred frequently. Doctor took blood, EKG and also did two stress tests. All were negative (BP went back up to 165/75 - on average). I stopped taking amlodipine after 6 months, Doctor put me on 10mg Lisinopril. As my diet improved over the past 6 months (I have always done cardio), I stopped any BP meds. It been 24 days and my BP (which I take several times a day) hovers between 120/75 to 141/82. I'm no longer dizzy or feel flush. Still get heart palpitations every few hours that hasn't fully been explained. Bottom line is (IMO), I can do without meds by having changed my diet (which was good to start with - Just needed to make some adjustments).+
How it works? amlodipine belongs to a group of medicines called calcium channel blockers or calcium ion antagonists. They work by widening your blood vessels, making it easier for your heart to pump blood around the body and help increase the supply of blood and oxygen to your heart. Calcium channel blockers do not change the amount of calcium in your blood or bones. Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why amlodipine has been prescribed for you. Your doctor may have prescribed it for another reason. This medicine is available only with a doctor's prescription. Use in Children. There is not enough information to recommend the use of this medicine in children.

Pied de page des forums