Titre CapRumbo

CapRumbo - le Forum

Bienvenue sur le forum de CapRumbo.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 2018-08-11 20:51:50

JonSnow
Membre

xanax discount fedex no prescription xanax<SP

Xanax has been great for me! I have suffered horribly for years from GAD, PTSD, bipolar disorder, fibromyalgia... and many more health problems. It actually gives me energy to get things done, and allows for peace and tranquility. I'm prescribed 3mg per day and it also helps me sleep at night. I've had trouble sleeping for years, but this medication has helped so much.
   I have been on buy xanax online for 15yrs. The past 9yrs I've been on them solid (haven't missed a day) I just turned 40yrs old, and I'm in the worst position in my life than I've ever been! Long story short, I I have severe anxiety & panic attack disorder. My 1st panic attack was at 19. Lets just say I've tried my fair share of narcotics. I'm 10yrs clean off of Heroin. But the buy xanax online is a monster of its own. I've had 2 grand mal seizures trying to get off them. They can kill you! I just take 3mg a day so I don't get sick& anxiety. My step-son passed away at 19 from taking too many buy xanax online. It's not a sleeping pill, it's not for people that are stressed out. They don't discriminate, my 87yr old grandma was addicted to them too. All I'm saying is do your research 1st
   I have been on buy xanax online for 15yrs. The past 9yrs I've been on them solid (haven't missed a day) I just turned 40yrs old, and I'm in the worst position in my life than I've ever been! Long story short, I I have severe anxiety & panic attack disorder. My 1st panic attack was at 19. Lets just say I've tried my fair share of narcotics. I'm 10yrs clean off of Heroin. But the buy xanax online is a monster of its own. I've had 2 grand mal seizures trying to get off them. They can kill you! I just take 3mg a day so I don't get sick& anxiety. My step-son passed away at 19 from taking too many buy xanax online. It's not a sleeping pill, it's not for people that are stressed out. They don't discriminate, my 87yr old grandma was addicted to them too. All I'm saying is do your research 1st
Also relevant to understanding the history of who discovered Xanax is to understand the panic component. This was touched on briefly above, but at the time many of the antidepressants that were available were harsh and somewhat toxic, and the benzo market wasnt performing well.The key to the introduction of Xanax, or at the time alprazolam, was based around the concept of its use as a treatment for panic disorders, which was something not touched on by existing benzos and antidepressants at the time.The drug was created as a muscle relaxant and sleep aid, but when Dr. David Sheehan and Upjohn became involved, it was presented as a drug that could be specifically used in the treatment of panic disorder with less toxicity and more effectiveness than other drugs available t the time.By the 1990s Xanax was one of the leading drugs used in the field of psychiatry. It was being prescribed within the framework of its ability to treat panic disorder, and as a result panic itself often became referred to in a joking way as the Upjohn illness.Even currently Xanax isnt necessarily prescribed as an anti-depressant, but it is shown to have some advantages in treating depression when used for the long-term.Eventually, the Swedish company Pharmacia acquired Upjohn and then Pfizer Pharmaceuticals acquired both, so now Pfizer is the marketer and manufacturer of Xanax.Currently, benzodiazepines are the most commonly used anti-anxiety drugs, and of those, Xanax is one of the most popular.All of the above information is relevant when researching who discovered Xanax to gain an understanding of the history of this drug.
  I am one of those scared of taking any medication related to psych . I had a stable job for 20 years before the onset of anxiety and panic disorder . I thought I will brave it . So read books , took yoga etc, but it only got worse. Before long it was affecting by performance at work. Finally getting into elevators became impossible. Then I became almost house bound . People even began to notice . Thats when I resolved to solve this problem once and for all. After several trials with my doctor I found xanax and it completely changed my life. I take 0.5 mg daily . All my symptoms are gone . Thank goodness for that medication.
I was given this after trying several other meds. My doctor gave me xanax 2 mg bars. The yellow ones (generic) aren't bad and the white one isn't either, but them green ones will wipe you out. They are at least 40% stronger despite being the same strength. The use to be very expensive, but are only $5.56 for a 60 pill supply with my insurance ( which is bootleg Obama care).
Life saver for me. BUT only because I take it when I truly need it. I suffer from day to day anxiety but I do not take it for that. I try to get rid of anxiety other natural ways. But I do suffer from severe panic attacks, especially night time. So I only take it when I am having an attack. I am on the lowest dose possible ( xanax 0.25 ) and I can get away with taking even just half of that sometimes. It takes the edge off very fast and I feel so much better shortly after. Take it on average 1-2 times a month, sometime less, rarely more. Extremely addictive med so I urge you to stay away from it for daily use or if you have an addictive personality.
Xanax Addiction and Misuse. Benzodiazepine, especially xanax addiction is treatable, but its important that anyone with a dependence on this class of drugs seek professional treatment. Quitting Xanax and other benzodiazepines cold turkey is discouraged because of the potentially dangerous withdrawal symptoms associated with it, such as a decreased heart rate and seizures, which can be fatal in some circumstances. The transformation of Xanax and other benzodiazepines into party drugs for high school and college aged students is cause for concern. Because the drug is so often prescribed by the healthcare industry, there is the perception that it might not be dangerous, much less addictive. The ramifications of early abuse and addiction can last a lifetime. The human brain is not fully developed, on average, until the age of 25. Substance abuse and dependence, any time during these years, can substantially alter the brains chemistry and unnecessarily handicap a teens full potential. Friends, family and loved ones should be on the lookout for the signs and symptoms of Xanax addiction. Open and non-judgmental lines of communication are encouraged because it is very likely that anyone addicted to benzodiazepines, or any drug for that matter, might want to quit, but not know how to reach out for the help they need.
I have been taking xanax for about the last ten years or so off and on. I am 26 now, and I only take Xanax when I really need it. The drug has helped me get through many school presentations from high to college. I get so anxious before big presentations that I have literally froze up in front of whole classes numerous times (while not on Xanax) and whenever I do take it, I get As on my projects, Im less anxious, and everybody is more happy. It also helps if you have a long airplane ride. In short, I have been taking this drug for the past decade responsibly and it has helped me benefit in many situations.

Pied de page des forums